DVD images of new FC

Jarkko.Vatjus-Anttila at elektrobit.com Jarkko.Vatjus-Anttila at elektrobit.com
Fri Mar 26 09:15:40 UTC 2004

Hi,

Does anyone know will there be DVD iso images for upcoming FC that should be
released shortly (hopefully).

- jarkko

Please note: This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient or an employee responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, publication,
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the information in this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by error,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and
subsequently delete it from your system.

E-mail is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized
amendment, tampering and viruses. We only send and receive e-mail messages
on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering, viruses, any other reprehensible acts or any
consequences of the aforementioned.