Invalid GPG key from Fedora Core 2 update AND YUM failing as well

mail at lotus-notes.net mail at lotus-notes.net
Sat Mar 27 06:06:05 UTC 2004

I ran yum update to try to get around manually clicking it was okay to
download EACH of the 600 updates for Linux.

It seemed to run just fine, ran for about 1 hour and updated NOTHING.  Upon
reboot RHN still said everything need to be updated?

What is wrong here?  How could it run and download , I watched it work, it
showed the little dashes and package name and eta for each??

Please help someone! I have 1 week in on trying to get a succcesful updated
install now.

thanks