DVD sizes

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Mon Mar 29 21:11:49 UTC 2004

On Monday 29 March 2004 15:25, Gene C. wrote:
> On Monday 29 March 2004 15:04, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > Then it looks like a problem in the client:
>
> Yes, I looked again and you are correct ... another bug in gftp.
>
> I will report it upstream.

I reported the problem upstream and he (Brian Masney) replied that he is not
seeing the problem with the current version of gftp (2.0.17).  I will give
that a try to see if it fixes the problem.

Since both FC1 and FC2-Test2 have gftp-2.0.16, they likely have the problem
too (I am using gftp-2.0.17pre0).  In that case, I will also file a bugzilla
report to get gftp updated.
--
Gene