FC2T2 Upgrade & SELinux

Andy Ross andy at plausible.org
Tue Mar 30 06:13:54 UTC 2004

Jesse Keating wrote:
> Andy Ross wrote:
> > Seriously, this is a major paradigm change being pushed with this
> > release, and the documentation is awfully sparse.  What's the
> > rationale?  What do we stand to gain?  What old habits are we
> > going to have to break?
>
> Did you read the SELinux FAQ posted earlier?

Yes, and I tried to limit my sample questions to ones I felt were not
covered well by the FAQ.

Previous releases have added software or change default
configurations.  But this is a new kind of feature addition.
Administering a FC2 machine, it seems, is *different*.  How?  And why?
I honestly don't know yet, and I fear what I do not understand. :)

Andy