SELinux issues (I think) with FC2T2

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Tue Mar 30 16:29:40 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 11:16, Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 09:41, Gene C. wrote:
> > I see this too (and have seen it with my recent development-snapshit
> > installs).  This looks like a bug to me and I have been meaning to file a
> > report on it.  I will give you the pleasure.
>
> LOL, well all I did (I think) was edit the users file for selinux and
> added myself as normal user.  Reran the make;make relabel and I believe
> that is what fixed it.

If I could spell/type I would be dangerous.  I meant snapshot!  I had pretty
good luck with the recent ones actually.

If I do "su -" from a user which has an admin role defined, then it works
properly and changes to root's home directory.  However, if I do "su -" from
a regular (default role) defined user, then it does not change directories.
--
Gene