FC2 test2 is a BAD joke

Christian B. Ellsworth Capo k at dicec.cl
Tue Mar 30 16:29:39 UTC 2004

may i ask on which hardware plataform are your trying to install?
intel p4 / 875P ich5? serial ata disk? perhaps? or something alike?

K.

--
Christian B. Ellsworth Capo (k at dicec.cl)
Linux Chief Engineer

DICEC Ltda.
Mariano Sanchez Fontecillas 966b, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Phone (56 2) 2633340
Fax (56 2) 2071820
Mobile (56 9) 4195632

All Your Base Are Belong To Tux