FC2 test2 is a BAD joke

Ernest L. Williams Jr. ernesto at ornl.gov
Wed Mar 31 04:08:26 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 09:42, Lamar Owen wrote:
> [I may regret this, but.....]
> On Tuesday 30 March 2004 07:47 am, Williams Jr, Ernest L. wrote:
> > Sorry, I won't be so nice.
> > I see this as plain negligence!!
> > Who is in charge of Q/A??
>
> We are. You don't like that?  Unsubscribe from this list.  [Note: I do not
> work for Red Hat.  I do however use Fedora Core in production on critical
> systems and have a great interest in seeing Core 2 be the best that it can
> be.  Useless rants don't help Fedora be the best it can be.]

I also am interesting in Fedora being the best.  With the tight schedule
wasting time on not getting the installation CDs correct "out of door"
does not make sense.
However, I will rant no more; the points you make below are well taken.
I am proceeding with FC2T2 on more of my test machines and indeed will
use bugzilla.

--
Ernest L. Williams Jr. <ernesto at ornl.gov>