Problems with Core 2 Test 2

Dimitrios sehh at altered.com
Wed Mar 31 12:05:26 UTC 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 00:34:16 -0800 "Michael A. Peters" <mpeters at mac.com> wrote:

> Is there a boot floppy anywhere I can gran to try to boot the install CD
> 1 that way? Anyone else with similar hardware have a solution?

its a known problem that cd1 won't boot for some people, the solution
is to boot FC1 CD, and while you are at the boot prompt, swap CDs!
(replace fc1 cd with the fc2-test2 cd1 and hit enter to boot).

pesonaly, i didn't have that problem, i'm using an Pioneer SCSI DVD drive,
although i did have other problems, like booting freezes while iptables
is been loaded.