Successful install of FC2t3 on dual athlon

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Sat May 1 19:06:15 UTC 2004

Long-term readers of my install adventures will be shocked.

Beautiful happy successful (so far :)) install of Fedora Core test 3
on a dual athlon with 512Mb RAM, 2x120Gb discs and Radeon 9000+.
Told it to do RAID, too, and it did.

Ran both text and graphic installs, in Welsh just to see what
happens. Firstboot all worked (it picked the wrong resolution
for the monitor, but the right one was in the list of options
so no problems). 3d acceleration on the radeon worked (now I
feel seasick from Tuxracer at speed).

Will bugzilla some cosmetic trivia later, but everything I
have searched bugzilla for has already been reported.

Telsa