Installation of FC T2: GRUB interactive on1st installandGRUBhang on 2nd install

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Mon May 3 02:15:46 UTC 2004

Hi,

I tried EVERYTHING from grub-install, to interactive grub
so something is very wrong and I am unable to understand
it.  The grub.conf file is correct, the MBR is written
on the same drive as the /boot (although / is on a different
drive, non-active parition) so I have no idea what the problem
is.  Heck, I have installed RH MANY times with no problems,
so why is FCT2 failing for me?

Any ideas???

Thanks,
Dan