kernel 2.6.5-1.347 and strange entries in kernel messages after latest selinux update

sangu linux00 at kornet.net
Mon May 3 06:03:39 UTC 2004

2004-05-02 (일) 20:34 -0600에, RaXeT 쓰기를:
> I installed kernel 2.6.5-1.347 tonight and mind you I hve selinux=0 on
> kernel boot and I'm now getting selinux activated anyway?
[...]
> What's with this?
>
> RaXeT
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en/

Newly added to Fedora Core, you can specify the SELinux mode using the
configuration file /etc/sysconfig/selinux.

# This is a comment field in /etc/sysconfig/selinux
#
# Allowable values are:
#     enforcing  -  enables enforcing mode
#     permissive -  enables permissive mode
#     disabled   -  disables SELinux
SELINUX=<value>

Please add disabled value.