gnome main-menu icon

David Kramer dkramer at reflect.com
Mon May 3 19:01:59 UTC 2004

I actually just posted something on this, and yes they have changed it for
some reason, I had to replace both the redhat-main-menu.png file and the
gnome-main-menu.png file to contain my menu icon.  I adjusted both because
depending on which standard theme you use it could use either of those
Icons.  Let me know if you need more help with this.

DK