Problems running tomcat 4.1.27-12

Sessoms, Mack zac9 at cdc.gov
Wed May 5 14:23:08 UTC 2004

I'm also still having problems running tomcat 5.0.19.  I get major out
of memory errors in catalina.out.  I'm thinking of building tomcat from
src to see what i get.  In doing so, i noticed the default installation
of ant on fc2t3 has two broken sym links, both to nonexistent jars that
should be in /usr/share/java.  one of which is needed to build tomcat.