Konqueror won't remember passwords

G. Vamsee Krishna vamsee_k at students.iiit.net
Sat May 8 22:40:57 UTC 2004

Hello,
I'm using Fedora Core2 test1 with Linux 2.6.5. The problem I'm facing is,
konqueror won't remember passwords when I access SMB shares from the
network. For example, when I access a NT box with //PC/d$, it asks for a
password and displays the shared folders. Now, it asks for the password
again and again for every directory I want to access. Is there any way to
make konqueror remember the password? The password is use is very long -
22 characters, and I don't want to type it everytime I open a folder.
	Thanks in advance.

regards,
GVK
--
Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance