Long Deplay when booting

Isam Bayazidi isam at freesoft.jo
Mon May 10 09:30:29 UTC 2004

I just read in the Fedora News letter than the kernels 351 and after mered
with mm, and that testing is needed for Adaptic SCSI and so.. the machine
have (from cat cat /proc/scsi/aic7xxx/0)  :
Adaptec AIC7xxx driver version: 6.2.36
Adaptec 3960D Ultra160 SCSI adapter
aic7899: Ultra160 Wide Channel A, SCSI Id=7, 32/253 SCBs
Allocated SCBs: 4, SG List Length: 128

should I file a bug report about it ?

Yours
Isam