MySQL and Apache Updates

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Mon May 10 17:01:00 UTC 2004

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the update. So nothing changed significantly since June 2003?
Is Red Hat directly involved in negotiations/discussions with MySQL AB
on this matter? How about the suggestions by Matias that the problem
with libmysqlclient will be fixed soon by MySQL AB?

> community at lists.mysql.com is the appropriate list to ask questions about
> the status of the license exception.

I am not so much interested in the technical details of the licenses,
but only whether the current state of affairs makes it possible to
include later versions of MySQL in Fedora Core and RHEL. Hence I ask
here.

Leonard.