getnotincomps.py,rebuild question, and where is getfullcomps.py

King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU) Greg.King at lmit.com
Tue May 11 16:49:24 UTC 2004

I am starting a build environment for FC2 and using an FC2test 3 system to
test with. One thing I noticed is that getfullcomps.py
is not part of the comps-extras. Instead all I get is getnotincomps.py and
whichcd.py.

All i found searching archives is a link to a version change.

Where is getfullcomps.py ?
If it is no longer part of the distribution, would someone help me with
getnotincomps.py? I am having trouble getting the script to work.
the directory structure that contains all 3 cd's (not the 4th one yet)
/home/FC2/
	fedora-load/
		i386/
			Fedora/
			images/
			isolinux/
			.....cd contents

getnotincomps.py has the following usage: /path/to/tree  arch  [basepath]
I have tried multiple combinations on the above parameters but always get a
python error complaining about it not finding the hdlist
What am I doing incorrectly to make this script work?

thanks,

Greg