X crashes when googling for 'openmosix "currently disabled"'

Hannes Mayer h.mayer at inode.at
Thu May 13 04:53:58 UTC 2004

Warren Togami wrote:
> Can you please bzip2 the saved HTML and send it to the list, or post at
>  URL?

Yep, will do in a few hours (I'm on a different machine right now)

> Which binary exactly of mozilla 1.7rc1 did you use?

I use Moz1.7RC1 build 2004042110 directly from mozilla.org, which crashes X.

I tried 1.6 which came with F2T3 and that one works.

build 2004042223 (with xft enabled) from
http://www.scottbolander.com/mozilla-xft.html
works.

So it seems it was a bug in Mozilla and it is already solved. At least the
later build didn't crash...

Thanks,
Hannes.