Needing missing version.h file in kernel-source-2.6.1-1.65

Doug Robson cdrobsonjr at netscape.net
Thu May 13 05:10:54 UTC 2004

Because I tried updating to FC2T3 and was shot down for 4K stack problem.
I have nVidia nForce2 motherboard with onboard MCP sound and I have
an nVidia Fx5600 graphic card.  So I just am forced to stay with what
still works with all this nVidia stuff.
4K also kills the Linuxant driver for my wireless ethernet card.
Wakarimaska?

Doug