Fedora Core 2 feedback (user perspective)

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Fri May 14 03:23:20 UTC 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Robert La Ferla wrote:

> Although, I am a developer, as a user, I would really like to see
> Mozilla come better configured with the Java, and Flash plug-ins
> pre-installed.

Hi Robert (and all testers), two points:

Looking at the schedule shows that it is way too late to incorporate
feedback into fc2 - start thinking what you want for fc3 :)

You'll pretty much have to go with a commercial offering (or a non-Free
one) to get the things you want preinstalled. The things you wanted are
not currently compatible with the goals of the fedora project.

Cheers,
-- Elliot