GnoTime

Fri May 14 12:57:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 17:23, Zachary Kessin wrote:
> is GnoTime or a similar time tracking application in recent versions of
> Fedora? I can't seem to find an RPM and need a time tracker.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu +972 51 809 717 (Cell)
> Custom Internet application development
> IM: ZachKessin

Zachary,

Please start with a new message rather than using "Reply" when starting
a new thread.  Threaded mail readers show your message embedded far down
inside the "Novell/Ximian Connector For Evolution GPL'd" thread.  This
is known as "hijacking foreign threads", and is frowned upon.  Also
makes your message harder to spot decreasing the likelihood of a
response still further.

Dag Wieers packages gnotime for FC1 - would expect FC2 support soon
after it officially hits the e-street.

yum - add to /etc/yum.conf:

[dag]
name=Dag APT Repository
baseurl=http://dag.atrpms.net/redhat/fc$releasever/en/$basearch/dag
  http://apt.sw.be/redhat/fc$releasever/en/$basearch/dag
failovermethod=priority
gpgcheck=1

up2date - add to /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources:

yum dag http://dag.atrpms.net/redhat/fcX/en/i386/dag

  Where X=1 for FC1, X=2 for FC2; change i386 if appropriate.

If you can't wait, may want to try the SRPM:
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/gnotime/gnotime-2.1.7-0.dag.src.rpm

Phil