Working Firewire in FC2?

raxet maxer1 at xmission.com
Fri May 14 16:05:02 UTC 2004

It's more a less a matter of kernel version. In the case of FC2 release,
firewire will not be a hot item (sorry for the pun). You see somewhere back
in kernel 2.6.4 or 2.6.3 something broke and therefore while you
Can make custom kernels and make Firewire work, RH (in their infinite
Wisdom) has decided to frost Firewire in release of FC2.

It's really a simple move. However I feel it was a WRONG move. :)