FC2 T3 release date of 5-18??

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Fri May 14 16:21:27 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 09:40:05AM -0600, raxet wrote:
> It's very well documented in the bug. But for those who can't read my post:

No, it's really not. It's unclear at _exactly_ what point the hang happens.

> It hangs just after initrd.gz expands, or rather it simply reboots the
> system. I have installed each iteration of FC1 and FC2 other than the

"Just after" is an important thing to say. Even better would be to say
exactly what's on the screen.

And your bug report doesn't mention that it reboots -- that's very different
from 'hangs'.

> Annoyed,

Sorry that you're annoyed; I'm trying to help.