Unable to boot on WinXP after Fedora Core 2 test3 install

Marco Bicca www.mbicca.linux.com at terra.com.br
Sat May 15 16:44:21 UTC 2004

At 21:57 05-13-2004 -0400, you wrote:

Hello there,

I have an installation with Windows XP and Fedora Core 2 Test 3 and my
Windows option inside grub looks like:

rootnoverify (hd1,0)
unhide (hd1,0)
hide (hd0,0)
hide (hd0,1)
makeactive
chainloader 1+

Hope it helps, let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

___
Marco Bicca
Network Security Engineer

eMail: mbicca at terra.com.br
iCq: 3198441
YiM: twilightdrummer
MsNm: hadeswarden at hotmail.com
Linux registered user: 298447
PgP Key @ http://mbicca.securesolution.com.br/pgp/marco_bicca.asc

In the year of the new century and nine months, From the sky will come a
great King of Terror...
The sky will burn at forty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new
city..."

In the city of york there will be a great collapse, 2 twin brothers torn
apart by chaos while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb,
third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

NOSTRADAMUS