Token Ring driver not compiled in FC2

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Mon May 17 17:47:05 UTC 2004

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 01:16:14PM -0400, Jeremy Savoy wrote:
> I would like to compile the drivers as modules and just use them with
> the current FC2 kernel - in the past I've always had symbol trouble
> trying to do this - anyone out there have any pointers?

If token ring is disabled entirely then you will inevitably get different
symbols so may need to roll a new kernel anyway. Knowing if token ring
builds and works on FC2 would be useful for errata stuff. Right now it seems
the only large token ring network on the planet (and the one that breaks
stuff reliabily and rapidly) belongs to a large blue company.

Alan