please stop...

Chuck Mead csm at moongroup.com
Mon May 17 21:42:29 UTC 2004

Stan Bubrouski wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 17:07, Chuck Mead wrote:
>
>>...talking about windows!
>>
>>Sheesh... if you guys care so much about it go run it.
>>

> They can't run it, that's the problem.

Nope. They absolutely can run it and if they're going to then they ought
to just run it and be done. What made Fedora essential? Nothing... if
windows is essential then run it and to hell with Fedora... just stop
talking about it in here. Nobody's talking about the technical stuff any
more... they're all pontificating and they have been since yesterday.
Crap on a crutch anyway!

'sides... it's my suspicion that the "essential software" they're all
geeked up about is some kind of game.

--
csm at moongroup.com, head geek
http://moongroup.com