please stop...

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Mon May 17 22:19:25 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 17:07 -0400, Chuck Mead wrote:
> ...talking about windows!
>
> Sheesh... if you guys care so much about it go run it.
>
> You guys have sent a big pile of messages about an operating system I
> personally gave up on in it's entirety in 1998 and it's wasting time and
> stinking up the entire list. If you just *HAVE* to freaking talk about
> it then make your damn bugzilla report and talk about it there.

Your personal usage patterns should not dictate what is, and isn't,
tested or discussed.. Windows interaction is necessary and good.

I suggest you spend a few minutes with your preferred email filtering
mechanism if this is a problem for you.  Test lists.. need to test and
discuss what does not work -- you do not have to read it *all*.

--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic State University, SLO)
fedora at andrewfarris.com :: lmorgul on irc.freenode.net