FC2T3 kernel 'make menuconfig'

Ron Flory ron.flory at adtran.com
Tue May 18 14:03:11 UTC 2004

OK, I know FC2T3 is obsolete (or will be in minutes), but...

  running 'make menuconfig' on a local vcon ov my Compac Laptop
results in very confused and nearly unreadable output.  Running
the same on a remote ssh or telnet session into the machine
looks fine.

  perhaps this is a ncurses or vcon/getty issue?

  Also, the FC2T3 installer always unexpectedly aborts during
Anaconda during installation of the RPMs on my Asus P2B-DS
(dual PIII-500, SMP, NVidia chipset) machine for both
graphical and text modes.  FC1 installs alright tho-

ron