Unresolved errors on yum...

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu May 20 18:13:36 UTC 2004

> Update up2date first. This will change a configuration file and modify
> the update list. I'm not sure I like the list change because I haven't
> received the 2.6.6 kernel that was in the original but a number of
> packages were updated.

According to yum, I'm already running the latest up2date...

"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,
gone bowling with them, watched them pass me over for promotions time
and again. And I say ... This stinks!" - Homer Simpson