system-config-display problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri May 21 21:22:08 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've tried the system-config-display fix for the damned annoying login
problem encountered under rawhide.

Only problem is that it is still generating XF86Config files rather than
xorg.conf files.

Does this mean that I still have some piece of XF86 on my system
somewhere that I need to rpm -e to oblivion or something else?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,