fedora extras for x86_64?

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Sun May 23 05:02:01 UTC 2004

On Sat, 22 May 2004, Neal Becker wrote:

> Is there a plan to provide fedora extra packages for x86_64, similar to
> those at download.fedora.us?  If not, can we start something?

Amen to that!  I have yet to find a third party repo with x86_64 packages
for Fedora.  Been building so many packages the last few days I'm starting
to feel like a Gentoo user or something.  :)

I'm game for helping build stuff.  What do I need to do?  I'm not much use
for anything more than trivial fixes when one won't build, but I have
built a few packages in my day and don't mind batching a few out if the
problem is fedora.us lacking enough AMD64 kit.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!