FC2 and keyboard layouts

Kevin Coffin kevin at finway.co.uk
Tue May 25 19:49:16 UTC 2004

On Tue, 25 May 2004 07:19:51 -0400, Neal Becker
<ndbecker2 at verizon.net> wrote...

There appears to be something missed in KDE during the change from
XFree to Xorg. My work around is  as root cd to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb
and
ln -s xorg.lst xfree86.lst
ln -s xorg.xml xfree86.xml

The keyboard layout options should reappear in the control panel.

Kevin