megaraid 2 drivers for FC2?

Philip Pokorny ppokorny at penguincomputing.com
Thu May 27 01:27:29 UTC 2004

The 2.00.3 driver is hideously out of date which is probably why it
didn't detect your card. Get at least 2.10.3 or later. Unfortunately,
they might not have driver disks for FC2 yet. Up until just recently
(the last 3 months or so?) LSI was doing most of it's development in the
1.18 driver with versions up to 1.18j last time I looked. They recently
merged that work into the 2.x driver. Be aware there are 64-bit bugs in
the releases before 2.10.3 that affect Opterons with more than 4G of