FC2 and Firefox

Jörn Hassler joern.hassler at gmx.de
Fri May 28 04:54:54 UTC 2004

Ok, next time i will post my questions to the other list. I just thought
this list might be interested in it because the firefox isnt the only
problem i have.
With FC2T3 i also had no problem at all starting openoffice and after
installing the stable-release getstyle-gnome hangs up everytime i try to
start oo. Even starting via console throws no errors or messages it just
hangs while showing the startupwindow.

Ok, but i think this is also for the other list...

--
Jörn Hassler