FC2 and Firefox

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Fri May 28 12:21:34 UTC 2004

Warren Togami said:
> William Hooper wrote:
>>

>> Firefox isn't part of Fedora Core at all.  This is a) a FC2 question (ie
>> fedora-list), b) a question for the third party repo that you got
>> firefox
>> from, or c) a question for a firefox list.  None of these are the
>> fedora-test-list.
>>

> We really don't need to take a hard line of enforcement between
> fedora-list and fedora-test-list.  To me the traffic on both lists are
> too confusingly similar.

Which would be why we need the division.  You start getting
updates-testing questions on Fedora-list, then the threads about "why
aren't I getting updates" asking about the testing updates, etc.  You get
bug reports here about things already fixed in updates-testing (or better
yet, things posted multiple times to the fedora-list).  There is no sense
in letting fedora-test-list sink to the signal-to-noise ratio of
fedora-list.

--
William Hooper