[ANNOUNCE] Build-1.91 (Code Name Wombat)

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Sun May 30 01:58:34 UTC 2004

On Saturday 29 May 2004 15:04, Chris Adams wrote:
> What is the best way to bootstrap this on a clean system?  I just happen
> to have a Ultra 2 sitting here that I'd like to install Fedora on (I
> just got Solaris 9 installed, but I'd like to install a real OS :-) ).

Install Aurora 1.0, update it, and then point yum to Wombat, if you're really
brave.  I plan on doing this to an Aurora 1.0 box I have lying around after I
get back from vacation.  Then again, I do have remote console... Hmmmm....
Then to get it on the other 15 U30's of the PARI cluster.... But probably
after vacation.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology