[Aurora-sparc-announce] [ANNOUNCE] Build-1.91 (Code Name Wombat)

jason andrade jason at rtfmconsult.com
Mon May 31 21:14:51 UTC 2004

On Sat, 29 May 2004, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

> Now, I have yumified the tree, so if you're feeling really brave, you
> can always point yum at it, and try to upgrade that way. A version of
> yum for Aurora 1.0 is here:
> http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/1.0/yum-1.0.3-1_73.noarch.rpm
>
> If you're a listed mirror site, please sync the build-1.91 directory,
> and chime in. The primary directory is currently at:
> ftp://auroralinux.org/pub/aurora/build-1.91/

this has been synced in Australia to:

ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/aurora/build-1.91/
http://planetmirror.com/pub/aurora/build-1.91/

(RPMS - SRPMS are being synced now)

There's no base boot images spot ? so it has to be an upgrade process rather
than a fresh install/netboot ?

just a note - the directory structure has changed from the 1.0 release.  is
this the new structure in fedora format ? will the 2.0 release be in the
new structure ? i ask because we symlink/script various things and when the
structure is not uniform across releases it causes some issues..

regards,

-jason