qt headers missing in FC3rc3+ ?

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Mon Nov 1 21:26:56 UTC 2004

# rpm -q qt-devel
package qt-devel is not installed

DOH !

I installed them via yum, now I've got a KDE error:

checking for KDE... configure: error:
in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This will
fail.
So, check this please and use another prefix!

Is there a kdebase-devel or similar package I am missing ?

I miss having synaptic installed.