Fedora 3 Test, support for 3Com 3c920 ??

Bart Jans bartjans at pandora.be
Fri Nov 5 20:45:10 UTC 2004

Hello All,

I have an Asus Pundit -R with a 3Com 3c920B ethernet card inside. I tried Fedora Core 2, but it did not support my 3Com 3c920 card...
I looked for an answer to solve this annoying problem, but I couldn't find anything usefull to me, because I'm a total newbie and I don't understand anything about patching or upgrading ... .

I would like to know if the new Test Fedora Core 3 supports the 3Com ethernet card without any patching or what so ever ?
My goal is to install MythTV on the Asus Pundit and connect it to my TV, but this is quite hopeless at the moment because I can't connect to the internet ...

Please help !