FC3 box brings lan to its knees

Jerone Young jerone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 21:15:41 UTC 2004

The Via gigabit problem has been fixed in the 2.6.9 kernels . It would
flood traffic accross the network. So bad for me it would take down my
router. You need to update your FC3. I know because I helped push the
fix into the kernel, they where just sitting on it for a while. Update
your FC3 and you will be fine.

And to anyone else reporting issue. PLEASE update your FC3 before
reporting problems.