What I hope is not in FC3

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Sun Nov 7 05:56:50 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 22:42 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 22:32:54 -0500, Jim Cornette
> <fct-cornette at insight.rr.com> wrote:
> > 5) not being able to do a normal graphical installation, without special
> > parameters issued before the install.
>
> "normal" ?  I think your definition of "normal" has to be different than mine.
> Because i can certaintly do a "normal" graphical installation with no
> extra parameters on my "normal" hardware [...]

As can I. I've done graphical installs even on a Pentium Pro (200MHz)
with 64MB of RAM and a 1GB hard drive (just last week), and have done
them flawlessly on dozens if not hundreds of other (usually faster)
computers before. Been doing them since at least RHL-9, too.

What your problem is, I have no idea... but I can assure you that I and
many, many, *many* computers do not share it.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>