telnet server problem

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 23:54:25 UTC 2004

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:28:40 -0500, jqian <jqian2003 at comcast.net> wrote:

> What would be the problem here?
pam perhaps, but i just enabled telnet-server on my test box and I
can't reproduce this problem.. and i quick search in bugzilla doesn't
show this as being reported.

If this message had been sent a week ago, I would have advised you to
update your test box to the available packages in the development tree
or to test install a release candidate mediaset to see if the problem
has been solved. But considering this message is on th eve of fc3
release and the development tree is past release freeze, I don't think
there is a reasonable course of action other than getting fc3 as soon
as its available and doing a fresh install of fc3 and see if you can
reproduce the problem.

-jef