Getting SPRING Multi-Card media reader working under Fedora

Dwaine Garden DwaineGarden at rogers.com
Wed Nov 10 04:37:43 UTC 2004

I have a six-in-one media reader.   The first slot works fine in
Fedora.  I did read that some devices need probing of the scsi lun's.
There was some information that needed to be provided to get the fedora
team to make the necessary changes, so the device could work without
enabling probing of LUN's in the kernel.

I have the Spring-Rev1.1 Multi 6-in-one media reader.   I would like to
get the device to work with different storage media.      Could someone
let me know what information is required.  I then get the information
and open up a bugzilla report on it.

Dwaine.