yum problems

Rob Shewan rshewan at lio.aacisd.com
Wed Nov 10 15:27:14 UTC 2004

Yes, I agree that I made a mistake by doing a mass update beyond the
release.

It might have been nice if there had been an announcement/reminder for
people like me that might not remain "tuned in" to the changes that
occur to the releases. What happened to the fedora-annouce list?

Is there a way to back out what I have done short of reloading from
scratch? I have looked yum (no much good in its current state) and rpm.
I don't want to do more damage than I have done.