yum problems

Rob Shewan rshewan at lio.aacisd.com
Wed Nov 10 17:00:02 UTC 2004

Just a personal view.

I subscribe to fedora-annouce list. I would have hoped that someone
could drop a note to that list upon schedule changes and releases.
Additionally you might throw in reminders to help us folks that "test"
and submit bugs but do not have the time to read everything on the
fedora-test mailing list. In my opinion, it is very easy to miss an
announcement on fedora-test.

I know everyone is busy and this is one more thing to do but it would
help. The web page changes do not result in an "event" such as an email
notification.

Maybe this is asking to much.