problem with kernel-2.6.9-1.1_FC2 initrd - can't recreate, but disturbing

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 11 01:06:15 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 19:54 -0500, Dave Jones wrote:
> I screwed up the mkinitrd changes in -1.1_FC2, but since I fixed that
> in -1.2_FC2, yours is the only report I've had so far of something
> being amiss.  Is anyone else seeing anything similar ?

No, the -1.2_FC2 kernel worked fine for me in any case (although I just
upgraded the box that was running it to FC3 instead.)

As far as I can tell, there really shouldn't be any interactions caused
by having the earlier broken kernel package installed, should there?

/Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>