Features for FC4

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Thu Nov 11 00:01:06 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 15:05 -0500, Alan Cox wrote:
> > I know it's probably a bit early, but does anyone have a comprehensive
> > set of features/ideas for FC4?  So far FC3 is by far the best distro out
> > there, but surely there's been some thought to what's next.  Plus, I'd
> > love to help out with it in any way I can, but time prohibits real
> > development, is there any need for documentation?
>
> You might want to talk to Colin Charles if that is an interest
>
> See:  http://www.iosn.net/training/end-user-manual/

The FC3 book is almost out, and will be GNU FDL'ed, so there will be
documentation

	http://www.lulu.com/

Sells boxed sets, along with the book for Fedora Core 3, Made Simple.
Not a comprehensive manual, but that is something that we would all love
to have in due time

fedora-docs-list at redhat.com is another useful place to hang out
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/