FC3 Final: no sound

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Thu Nov 11 17:33:52 UTC 2004

Nobody has ever mentioned downgrading packages prior to release before.

Is there a list of such downgrades somewhere ?

Let me ask this: if Fedora Core 3rc5 was the last one anyone tested and
THEN the release team decided to downgrade some packages, when was the
"downgraded" release ever tested ??????

I don't mean to shout and I don't mean to create hurt feelings, but I
really think the release/testing process could be dramatically
improved.

BTW: I ran a software team that developed about a million lines of VB
for a Windows app.  We weren't perfect either, but we were pretty good.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc