Features for FC4

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Fri Nov 12 00:53:21 UTC 2004

I'd like a distro whereby CDROMs, grip, cdparanoia and sound work
correctly out of the box.

I'm going to set up a system so that we can boot new releases from a
portable USB drive and test this stuff on multiple machines without
wrecking their good working installations.

Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc