Applications for FC4

Aaron Scott scott.aaron at abc.net.au
Mon Nov 15 02:52:18 UTC 2004

Definatly Anjuta should be there.

Some creative justifications might be required for the inclusion of Bit
Torrent on the part of Fedora's legal team considering what most people
use it for.  It doesn't seem to matter these days that it can be used
( and is used!! ) for non-pirating non-porn activities, it might cause
Fedora some greif down the track.

Imagine the support request to various mailing list for that!  :-D

User: I am having trouble with a certain bit torrent.  It doesn't work
in the Fedora supplied client.
Support Person: Can you please send the torrent file for testing.
User: Erm....er.....erm  I would rather not.

Mind you that is just my humble opinion.  Avoid trouble where you can.